Friday, April 27, 2012

Off to the NEW PLAY FESTIVAL

I spent the week in Michigan with thousands of students who now are big FANS of Princess Kim and they can't wait for Princess K.I.M. the Musical to come to a theater near them! I was able to treat them to a few songs from the play as I shared my books and drew pictures of Princess Kim. After a week of school visits I'm off to Ohio for the Caryl Crane Children's Theater New Play Festival in Huron at Bowling Green University Firelands campus! ( I actually have some supportive families I met in Michigan who are attending! It's free to the public!) I can't wait to see my play performed on Sunday April 29 at 2pm! I am hopeful and I'll be posting the results as soon as I know. BUT whatever happens...I know we have something wonderful to offer the children's theater community! Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment